Why Choose Our Kansas City Injury Lawyers
If you have suffered injuries in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you deserve an experienced lawyer who will advocate for your financial recovery. Choosing the right attorney can make a difference in the outcome of your case. Insurance companies will invest significant resources to avoid paying you the compensation you need and deserve. A seasoned lawyer at Fletcher Law Office can protect your rights.
Clients choose Fletcher Law Office to help them seek accountability and justice after an accident because:
- We make the success of your case our top priority. At Fletcher Law Office, we understand the importance of financial compensation after you have suffered injuries and losses. Our experienced legal team has the knowledge and resources to vigorously pursue your legal rights. We develop tailored strategies to maximize your financial recovery and obtain a swift resolution of your case.
- We know the tricks and tactics that insurance companies use. Insurers will try anything to limit the value of your case. They want to force you to accept less than fair compensation. Our attorneys have seen every tactic in the insurance companies’ playbook. Through our experience, we have developed strategies to help you overcome insurers’ efforts to deny you the financial recovery you deserve.
- We have a proven record of success. Our legal team has successfully recovered compensation for hundreds of personal injury victims. We have developed a tried-and-true method for efficiently pursuing maximum compensation.
- We treat every client with the compassion and respect they deserve. Our founding attorney, Gage Fletcher, firmly believes that no client has a "small case." Each client who walks through our doors will receive empathetic, dedicated legal representation. You can expect us to take the time to understand your concerns and goals, thoroughly evaluate your case, and develop a unique strategy to achieve the results you want.
- We represent clients for no upfront cost. Our firm accepts personal injury clients on a contingency fee basis, which means you will never pay anything upfront to hire our firm. You only pay us if we recover compensation in a settlement or judgment.
Cases our Kansas City Team Handles
At Fletcher Law Office, our personal injury lawyers advocate on behalf of clients who have suffered injuries due to:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Construction accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Dog bites
- Burn injuries
- Brain injuries
- Catastrophic injuries
- Product liability/defective product accidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Slip and fall accidents
- Wrongful Death
We also handle wrongful death claims, representing families who have lost loved ones due to the negligence or fault of others.
Common Injuries in Kansa City Accidents
Common injuries we see in our clients include:
- Lacerations, abrasions, and degloving injuries
- Ligament sprains and tears
- Muscle/tendon strains and tears
- Broken bones
- Whiplash injury
- Nerve damage
- Herniated disc injuries
- Perforation injuries
- Crush injuries
- Internal injuries and bleeding
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Facial injuries
- Vision or hearing loss
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Amputation and limb loss
How Prove Injury and Liability in Accidents in Kansas City
Proving fault for injuries often requires multiple pieces of evidence to establish the cause of the accident.
Evidence commonly used in personal injury claims includes:
- Police crash reports
- Accident/incident reports
- Accident scene photos and videos
- Surveillance camera footage
- Eyewitness statements
- Cell phone records
- Business operations records
- Vehicle event data recorder (“black box”) logs
- Medical records from the treatment of your injuries
- Reports by accident reconstruction experts
- Engineering expert reports
How Can a Personal Injury Attorney Help You Recover Compensation?
A personal injury attorney from Fletcher Law Office can offer critical support as you recover from injuries you suffered because of someone else’s negligence. While you focus your effort on medical treatment and physical rehabilitation, our firm will work on preparing your legal claims.
Trust us to handle all the details of your case, including:
- Thoroughly investigating the cause of your injuries to identify who owes you compensation for your losses.
- Documenting your injuries and losses to calculate your damages.
- Working with expert witnesses to build an effective, persuasive legal claim.
- Evaluating your options for financial recovery, such as filing an insurance claim.
- Sitting down with you to learn more about your goals and needs so we can pursue a tailored strategy to obtain the best possible results for you.
- Ensuring the timely filing of your claims so that you don't lose your right to seek compensation.
- Vigorously advocating for you at the negotiating table or in court to win maximum financial recovery in a settlement or judgment.
Contact a Personal Injury Attorney, from Fletcher Law Office for Help with Your Case
Don’t wait until it is too late to seek the compensation you need and deserve after an injury accident. Don’t try to do all of this hard work yourself. Instead, just get Gage.
Contact Fletcher Law Office today for a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our personal injury attorneys. Call Gage Fletcher and his team of personal injury attorneys at (512) 619-4006 or fill out the contact form on our website to discuss your options for seeking financial recovery.